If your order arrives damaged, you need to call (802) 865-0994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to notify us of the problem. We will then send you a call tag. once we receive the item, we will send you out a replacement.
- All returns must have the original receipt or invoice
- All product return shipments must include all original internal packing materials, boxes and containers.
- All in store returns must have the order invoice or receipt and government ID
If you wish to Change, Cancel or Return your order, there will be a 18% additional restocking fee on the total of your order. If you wish to Return your order you must pay shipping and return shipping charges.
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 18% restocking fee. This fee may be waived for the following reasons:
- Carrier damage
- Defective product
- Product does not match advertising
- Received incorrect product
- Product was an extra item not ordered
Note: Any return that is misrepresented as being for any of the above reasons will automatically have the restocking fee applied even if it was initially waived. Any items that have been used and are not in New Original Condition may not be returned.
In order to avoid confusion, please contact us before you purchase so that we may help you order exactly what you need.
Refunds will be made by credit card refund, or store credit only.
There are no cash refunds.